AdA (Ausbildung der Ausbilder)
The Dual Vocational Training - under the K-12 Plus project - gives the participants or new trainers the competency in accordance with the German System which leads to extraordinary productivity and innovation skills.
A crucial element in the K-12 Plus system is the qualification of trainers. This program specifies how vocational and professional skills can be combined with activity-based and process-oriented content.
The Training aims to develop and encourage individual occupational expertise, as well as a flexible adaptation to constant change of working environment.
The Dual Vocational Training brings out trainers who are specially qualified for their assignment and eligibility for their operational practice. This is being certified by an objective examination.
The Dual Vocational Training involves 4 Steps:
- Evaluate Training Requirements
- Prepare Training and Participate in Selecting Apprentices and Trainees
- Conduct Training
- Complete Training
Our special features:
- First class Trainers
- Qualification concept according to German standards
- Adjusted curriculum
- Practice-approved learning materials
- Quality seal by AHK-certification
- Training and Examination in English