Conference on Infant, Child & Family - Consumer Products Made in Germany
The conference is part of a four-day business mission of seven (7) German companies exploring the Philippine market and looking for potential partners for cooperation. Please approach GPCCI, if you are interested in an individual business meeting with the following companies:
- Ernst Feiler GmbH Frottier- & Chenilleweberei
- Fehn GmbH & Co. KG
- Ihr Schreiner Thaler Gebr. Thaler GbR
- little big things gmbH
- NOVATEX GmbH
- W. u . H Küchle GmbH & Co. KG
With a growing population of over 107 million and an economic growth over the years of over 6%, the Philippines offer high market potential for consumers of children and family products.
Through technology and health awareness, Philippine consumers are also now - more than ever well-informed on product quality and safety. Parents nowadays are willing to spend more money on high quality products. Imported western brands are highly appreciated by consumers especially those with the quality label of “Made in Germany”.
To provide access to the Philippine market, this business mission is sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy, and organized by the German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc. It is part of the Foreign Market Entry Program for small and mid-sized companies with advantages of:
- Having a country specific market analysis
- A conference on 22 October to showcase German products and meet Philippine decision-makers from the industry
- Individually organized B2B-meetings
- Access to contacts from the German-Philippine network
For more information, please contact Ms. Charlotte Bandelow (charlotte.bandelow(at)gpcci.org)