Data Privacy Protection Auditor
Constant changes in the regulatory environment are increasingly putting companies under pressure to ensure data security and privacy. While in many cases, audits are even a requirement by law, any company that collects, processes, or stores sensitive data benefits from regular security audits. An audit helps identify gaps in processes and overall security posture, and uncovers privacy issues that need to be addressed not only to avoid penalties but also to keep your data safe.
This 3-day course designed to provide valuable learning that will equip participants to conduct systematic, efficient and effective data privacy protection audit vis-a-vis requirements of applicable local and international data privacy protection laws & regulations, and using ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines.
Participants will learn:
- Requirements for an efficient data protection management system from the planning stage through implementation to maintenance and updating
- Implementation, launch and introduction of a data protection concept ·
- Documentation of the data protection management system
- Establishing audit program and audit program objectives
- Management of audit program for 1st and 2nd party audits
- Planning and preparation of a data protection audit
- Conducting audits
- Preparation and distribution of the audit report/results of audit
This course is recommended for Certified Data Protection Officers, or equivalent certification courses such as CIPP/CIPM/CIPT, etc.
TÜV Rheinland is a German global leader in independent inspection services, founded nearly 150 years ago. Its experts train and certify people in a wide range of careers and industries. The independent experts stand for quality and safety for people, technology and the environment in nearly all aspects of life. As an official certifying entity, TÜV Rheinland inspects technical equipment, products and services, oversees projects, and helps to shape processes and information security for companies.