New Board elected
The members of the German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GPCCI) elected a new Board of Directors at its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on April 11, 2019.
The following will serve as GPCCI’s Board of Directors for the year 2019 – 2020:
- President: Mr. Tristan Arwen Loveres, TÜV Rheinland Philippines, Inc.
- Vice President: Dr. Bodo Goerlich, STEAG State Power Inc.
- Vice President: Dr. Marian Majer, Rödl Philippines, Inc.
- Treasurer: Ms. Maan Mariano, Banco de Oro
- Executive Director: Dr. Martin Henkelmann, German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Board Director: Atty. Maximino Cruz, Association of International Shipping Lines
- Board Director: Mr. Marc von Grabowski, MHE-Demag (P)
- Board Director: Mr. Jorel Nuyda, Siemens, Inc.
- Board Director: Mr. Constantin Robertz, Zalora Philippines
- Board Director: Mr. Klaus Dieter Schadewald, Volkswagen Philippines
- Board Director: Mr. Stefan Schmitz, Antrak Philippines Transport Solutions Corporation
More than 100 representatives of member companies attended the AGM followed by Socials.
Dr. Roland Schissau, Deputy Head of Mission from the German Embassy, offered his congratulations to the new Board and expressed his appreciation for the continued fruitful collaboration between the Embassy and GPCCI. The participants also welcomed Undersecretary Theresa de Vega, Philippine Ambassador Designate to Germany. She emphasized the importance of Germany as the top trading partner of the Philippines in the European Union and thanked GPCCI for the continuous efforts to strengthen the bilateral business relations.