Intercultural Communication: Working in a German-Filipino Environment
Getting along well - German and Filipino Cultures. A Practical Workshop toward mutual Understanding and Workability.
Döhle Haus Manila
30-38 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue
1234 Makati City
- Event Start
- 08/11/2019 | 00:00
Standard Fee: 6,800 + 12% VAT
Early Bird (until Oct 25): 6,500 + 12% VAT
10% Membership Discount Applies
Working in intercultural environments can be as exciting as it can be challenging. This 1-day workshop focuses on understanding “the others”.
Award Winner of Best 100 Global Coaching Leaders, Coach Victoria Penaflor-Martinoff - with 10 years of professional and International experience in Executive-, Team- and Personal-Coaching and Development gives tools to establish a harmonious, efficient and positive work environment. Cultural differences, ways of communication, viewpoints and barriers in theory and praxis will be addressed, leaving room for open discussions and exchange.
- Differences & Appreciations: What have you noticed?
- On the Surface and Going Deep: Culture and its Origin.
- Sender and Recipient: Styles of Communication and what is lost between the lines.
- What Motivates each Individual?
- Adjusting, Comprising and Accepting: Create Mutual Workability.
This crash-course targets both the higher management, as well as department heads and teams consisting of individuals from different cultures.